Saturday, October 4, 2008

St. George

A few months ago, at a big Calderwood family dinner, (my mom's side of the family), we made a plan to go on a girl's weekend to St. George and watch the plays. For some reason, my grandmother, aunts and mother all went without my sister and I. Rude! Therefore, I made my mom go down again and have a mini girl's weekend with me and my sister! We had a blast! We saw Les Miserables in the beautiful out door theater!

Me and my mom, just before the show! My sister, Kami, and me! Thank Goodness the BIG soda machine in the background did not make it into this picture! Ha ha ha! (Sorry, little inside joke--ask me about it!)

The next day we spent SHOPPING, of course! We had a very fun day filled with shopping the outlets and eating at yummy places! Here I am getting myself beautiful for the day!
My beautiful mother!
Thanks mom and Kami for the fun fun fun weekend! Let's do it again, soon!!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

How fun to go get away with the girls!! I am jealous! You look cute btw! :)

Chelsie and Trace said...

Ok so I must be retarded! I had no idea you went down! How fun I would love to go and have a girls weekend again like that and go down there or something! Well it looked like you had fun!

C & E said...

I had no idea you were so cultured! Look at you going to all these plays. You look cute as ever!

Adrie said...

Kind of rude of your family, I'm glad you guys had fun! I'm sad we're not going as friends this year to Thriller, for sure next year.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Ok, I'm gonna want to know about this big vending machine....