Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beauty and the Beast

A few weeks ago, I went to Payson City's production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast. My grandmother, mother, sister and nieces, went with me! My friend and her two little girls also came to see the show!

My nieces posing with Belle and Beast. Tori with her sparkly wand that her mom bought for her.
My Grandmother Calderwood and Alyssa admiring her new wand!
My sister also bought her girls these little figures at the show.
We had a great time! The play was very well done! It was fun to hang out with all the girls!

2 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

I LOVE "Beauty and the Beast!" What I love even more, is those magic wands! I want one!!!

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you for finally checking your e-mail!!! Good Job!
We missed you on Saturday but dont worry we won!