Monday, October 20, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance?

My mother, sister, my sister's sister-in-law, Megan, and I all went to the So You Think You Can Dance Concert at the E Center. It was amazing! What a great show!

We saw the top 13 dancers perform all of our favorite dances!
Megan, Me and My Mom!
The four of us enjoying the show!
Here are some pictures of the show:

Twitch and Katee after the famous "Door" dance!
Five Guys Named Moe.
Twitchington dancing to A New Day Has Come.
The end number!
Twitch's Solo! Awesome!


We are going to go every year that it comes to town! They put on such an amazing show. Twitch, Josh and, especially, Gev were hilarious to watch! So much fun! Thanks, Kami, for getting us tickets!

14 comments:

FJ Johnson said...

That looks like so much fun. Miss ya Kal

Anonymous said...

How fun!

C & E said...

So jealous! That has got to be one of my fave shows on TV.

Jami said...

wow, you really are a nerd... ;)

Mark and Lachelle said...

Lucky!!! That would have been so fun to go to! That's awesome you guys were able to get tickets! Mark and I miss you guys!! WE need to get together soon. Hope you're keeping yourself entertained while Conrad is gone hunting ;)

The Curtis Family said...

Hey Kallie! Ashton and I went to the show too! It was amazing huh! I freaking love it!!!

Nate And Bobby Jo said...

Kallie looks like you guys have been having so much fun lately, your mom is the greatest. I have a hair appt. in the morning so I will see you then.

Chelsea said...

I am so jealous! You and your mom and sisters do so many fun things together. I want to go to thriller this year...

Josh & Kenz said...

How fun Kal. I miss you tons!!

Jess said...

I saw you and Conrad at Thriller tonight! Crazy!

Unknown said...

How fun! You should be so glad that you could not come to our last soccer game we got killed. We asked if we could quite and half time so we could go to a party and they said yes because they were beating us so bad! It was sad!

Unknown said...

How fun! You should be so glad that you could not come to our last soccer game we got killed. We asked if we could quite and half time so we could go to a party and they said yes because they were beating us so bad! It was sad!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Hey Kallie! I am trying to get all of our addresses updated before I send out christmas cards this year. Can you email me your address?

Thanks!!
soccergirl_88@hotmail.com

Adrie said...

Keep in touch with your 2002 graduating class at
phs2002.blogspot.com
And add your friends to the list!