Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lake Powell

We just returned from a fun trip in Lake Powell! We go every year with my dad's family. It is so much fun. Here are some pictures from our trip.

This is my brother-in-law, Cody, driving the houseboat and my Uncle Kenneth on the radio!
My nieces, Alyssa and Tori, waiting to get in the water! Just enjoying the ride! (My dad is in the yellow shirt next to me).
This is our houseboat. It is called the "Milkyway". My mom is being pulled on a three-man tube with my nieces.
Conrad about to be thrown off the tube!
After he was thrown off! My mom swimming with my nieces.
My nephew, Kale!
My brother, Kody, and Conrad in our speed boat named the "Green Bean".
My niece Tori, my mom and me! After we get off the houseboat we eat at a restaurant called Anasazi. It is tradition! Here is the WHOLE gang--except for my sister and her husband, they were taking pictures.
Conrad, me, my brother, Kody, and his wife, Rachelle.
Aren't we just so cute!
We had such a fun time! We did miss Kasey, (Mission), and Kory's family (Ali's about to have my new nephew!). Thanks to everyone who came and made it a memorable trip! Can't wait til next year!

16 comments:

Tobias said...

Powell was a blast. I felt bad for you because you got sick.

Dave and Lindsay said...

Hey, I found your blog! Thanks for doing my hair, I love it!! My blog is dlrobbins.blogspot.com.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Golly gee, I wish we could have come!! I miss Lake Powell!! I heard you had to come home a day early, cuz y'all got scorched!! That sun's a killer. We miss you guys. Can't wait to see you again! We leave Texas next week. Crazy that it's already been a month and a half!!

Adrie said...

Looks like I fun, I can't wait to go. Maybe someday when one of us owns a boat we will have to take our own trip with friends down!

Finch Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I am kinda bummed out because this summer I can't do much, with the baby and all. We need to get together you still haven't seen Milo!

Kristen said...

How fun! I love Lake Powell! Anyways, Lava Hot Springs is really fun. There are a lot of fun things to do down there if you are adventerous. For the romantic part, just make sure you get into a good hotel because we stayed in the sickest place I have ever seen. They have a lot of bed and breakfast places that would be fun. I think you guys would have fun!

J and Stac said...

Looks like you had a blast! We went down too! I love your pics of you repelling off the rock, your brave!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Hey, I was wondering if that brush you are ordering for me will be in before my next appt. and if so if I could come pick it up. I really liked the way my hair went with it.

The Grover Family said...

KALLIE!!!! I'm so excited you have a blog! I'm coming to get my hair done in a couple weeks and I'm so excited to see you again. Check out my blog too its caseyandlindsey.blogspot.com Love Ya, Kal!!

The Bakers said...

That looks like so much fun! We had fun over the 4th with your parents and ofcourse Kory and Ali, Ady! How are you doing? I miss seeing you!!

KW said...

Silly silly Kallie! You forgot to give me your email address so I can invite you to my blog....send it to me. My email is kristindegraw@hotmail.com P.S. the bangs are a hit.

Josh & Kenz said...

Woo Hoo! You are getting brave with the rock climbing. I am very proud. I felt like I was there looking at all of those pix. I love your Grandpa and Grandma Carling. They call me U. S. H. E. R. now tell me what you wanna do with me. Good times! Let's hang! Oh ya give Conrad a laugh for me on that picture of him.

Chaotic Monarchy said...

so the salon won't give out your phone number and the new girl said you were booked indefinitely as far as should could tell and I'm to lazy to ask kenzie for your # so this is what I have resorted to in an effort to communicate with you and book appointments. So who do you know from Texas, b/c someone who spends tons of time on my blog came from your blog first and I was wondering if you had any idea who was bored enough to spend such ample time staring at my blog.
Maybe I should have called huh...

Jana Porter said...

let me just tell you how jealous we are of your powell trip! and yay for blogging!!! haha i stalked you guys off of Kody's page hope thats ok!!!

Unknown said...

Kallie- I am glad I found your blog! I am a blog stocker. If you e-mail your e-mail address I will add you to my blog!

Chase Family said...

Hey Kallie, I found out you did hair from Kiley and I must have called right after Kiley did because the girl said you were booked till September! Im glad you are doing so good! -Karly